• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

5 speed w/ Reverse

lmo1131

Not new, but I've just learned of this...

5-speed, with Reverse

3000Eu ($3,672USD) + your old gearbox.

231809%208_web_1786.jpg

231809%209_web_1785.jpg

231809%207_web_1784.jpg

Motoren Israel

Watch out Ural...

Not new, but I've just learned of this...

5-speed, with Reverse

3000Eu ($3,672USD) + your old gearbox.

Watch out Ural...

Would actually be a little less than that, I think, because they knock off the VAT that’s included in the price. That would more than offset the expense of shipping them your old gearbox if one is doing an exchange. Which I would probably not want, since there’s no info given as to the gear/bearing/shift fork/shimming status of the box you’re getting in exchange. But a build-to-order...that’s tempting!

Thx for posting the link,
DG

Since old OEM /2 frames are getting harder, and harder to find, all that's left now is a "custom" one-piece sidecar frame for /5/6/7, etc. running gear.

Then again... Ural frames are cheap and the BMW engine slips right into one; the only issue there is the oil filter access is blocked by the frame...

Back