• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Mobile app

Not sure what you mean or need. I’m running an iPhone and the forum displays fine. :dunno
OM

I save the forum on my phone as a regular web page. Looks the same as viewing on a computer.

For some reason my login fails with tapatalk and the same credentials work through a browser.
You have been off the forum for a while. Try clearing your browser history (including a specific logout from the forum) and caches. There has been a reset that Ted Moyer had to do on the other end when Tapatalk got out of sync with the forum.
The forum is currently not showing your Tapatalk active.
Gary

You have been off the forum for a while. Try clearing your browser history (including a specific logout from the forum) and caches. There has been a reset that Ted Moyer had to do on the other end when Tapatalk got out of sync with the forum.
The forum is currently not showing your Tapatalk active.
Gary

Tapatalk has cache, so I will flush it and see how it goes. Thanks.

Still no love. I don't know if I need to delete the app and start over or is it something else beyond my control.

I would agree that getting out of the car and getting back in would be a good place to start. Do a fresh install of the app.

Still no love. I don't know if I need to delete the app and start over or is it something else beyond my control.
TT is currently active on the forum- just not for you. There was a couple of cases where "the office" had to make an adjustment to have TT work.......but not lately.
Post up if you can't get in and either Kurt or myself can send an e-mail on your behalf.
Gary

No Joy

TapTalk app wont accept my login. I've used them on multiple devices and browsers so, it's definitely app related.

~D

The issue seems to be getting Tapatalk to register people with our new membership system. It requires some support from the office to get the passwords set properly. As I understand it, specific info has been sent to those affected in order to get setup.

Am I missing something, or is there not a Mobile App for BMW MOA? Ive tried on my I phone, nothing available.

Thanks
Ed

Read through this discussion.... friends... a "mobile app" doesn't mean Tapatalk for the forum.

It means:

- a location-sensitive app that shows you things near you, such as friends, dealers, moto-friendly businesses, great riding routes... making your life funner & easier

- a news engine that's shaped to your interests with a means to interact with other riders' comments

- a social engine for sharing ride experiences within the MOA *real member* community, that also ties into popular existing social media platforms

- a calendar of events that's shaped to your interests

- various means of recording ride accomplishments (GPS tracks, check-ins, social mentions, etc.) to earn points for a Rider's Rewards program and to manage competitions, such as the Mileage contest

- a means for buying moto-related parts and services at a discount

- a library of technical content, both video and "print" provided by 3rd-party content providers in a revenue-share model.

- a means for our print advertisers to appear in a relevant way on members' mobile devices... and go as far as selling their products/services through our channel

- a FREE section with a paywall.... you get a taste of the MOA but have to pay to enjoy the full meal.

One of the people who was just re-elected to the BoD will tell you.... in 2001 I showed them one of the first smartphones, a Sony-Ericsson 910a, telling them that "we need to get into this early and build it up as we go."

Here it is 17 years later and we still read in the minutes that the MOA sees no need to develop a mobile app. At a minimum, such an app would drive cost from our operations and deliver rewarding experiences to our members. And guess what every "newer, younger rider" has in their hand, in front of their face almost constantly?

:banghead

Ian

and yes, OM... you can turn off anything that you're certain will eat your brain! :ha

I have the same issue that has been referenced above, no problems logging into the website on a mobile browser but Tapatalk won’t recognize my username and password. Who do I need to get in touch with about this? Thanks!

I have the same issue that has been referenced above, no problems logging into the website on a mobile browser but Tapatalk won’t recognize my username and password. Who do I need to get in touch with about this? Thanks!

Sent you a PM and email to give you access to Tapatalk.

Ted

Back