• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Early Bird Discount For Rally Registration During February

lee

Debbie's Servant
Earlybird pricing in effect for February!

MOA members pay only $55 or register two people for only $99! Prices will change automatically when you enter your MOA member number or register the second person! Members and guests qualify for the special pricing of $99 for two!
The 2nd person does not need to be a MOA member to get the $99 price.

After February preregistration is $65.

https://bmwmoaf.regfox.com/2018bmwmoarally

We took advantage of the pricing! <ScottishHeritage> Seriously, if you know you're going, pair up with someone and take advantage of the savings! </ScottishHeritage> Looking forward to making it back to this year's rally having missed last year.

Pre-order Rally Shirt question

I see there is an option to pre-order Rally shirts for $4 discount but wondering if there will be long sleeve Rally shirts available at the event. If not I will order a short sleeve not but prefer long sleeve so I might just wait and get the long sleeve.

By the way I really like the Rally logo! Nice !!

I got it right 2 out of 3 times. That's pretty good for me :)
Maybe a Mod will fix the title for me.

Got it buddy:wave

On the long sleeve question, from prior experience is they have them and the common sizes go very quickly...very quickly

By the way I really like the Rally logo! Nice !!

18_rally_low_400x432%20%282%29.jpg

om

Thanks Ted! So no early purchase discount on the long sleeves then.

Don’t tell anyone I said this, but knowing how we operate, you can buy the short sleeve now at the discount, take it with you to the rally and exchange it for a long sleeve. You’ll end up paying the difference between the rally price of the short sleeve and the rally price of the long sleeve and thereby keeping the $4 discount!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK ... so another early bird question. There are 3 of us attending and riding out from NC. Is there a way to get a discount not 3 if we all register together? Seems like if 2 is good then 3 is better. But the registration does not seem to allow for 3.

OK ... so another early bird question. There are 3 of us attending and riding out from NC. Is there a way to get a discount not 3 if we all register together? Seems like if 2 is good then 3 is better. But the registration does not seem to allow for 3.

Early bird for members is $65. So if two of you register for $49.50 each, then the third person will have to pay the extra $15.50. We can only register two at a time for the $99 special, so the third person would just have to register as a single member.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got a response e-mail from Ted .... ON A SUNDAY! Thanks to all who make the Rally happen!!

Back