• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

6 more weeks

We are expecting another 10 cm of snow overnight tonight. I can't move much further south in Canada and even if I could I would be in Montana that has been getting blasted as well. I have to say this winter is driving me nuts.... really :hungover:banghead:bottle

We are expecting another 10 cm of snow overnight tonight. I can't move much further south in Canada and even if I could I would be in Montana that has been getting blasted as well. I have to say this winter is driving me nuts.... really :hungover:banghead:bottle

Ya well, here in tropical Montana it is only 4 inches of snow...... and everyone knows that 4 is way better than 10. đŸ€”

I don't like it either, but at least the spring skiing is excellent. We enjoyed 8 cm of fresh at Sunshine on Friday. :clap

I was in -30ÂșC not long ago in Fort McMurray. Now it's +2ÂșC and I'm going for a ride if I can get my bike out of the basement.

Yesterday there was a very slight dusting of snow on the ground when I got up.

Today it is predicted to reach 19 degrees with 24 on Tuesday.

I guess that makes today the official spring day in southern Ontario, with tomorrow being the start of summer.

One day for spring isn't too bad :)

regards, Rod.

I hope he is right :)

groundhogday_4.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/us/groundho...hil-prediction-forecast-winter-spring-weather

As light snow fell early Sunday in western Pennsylvania, the Keystone State's most famous groundhog revealed that warmer days are apparently ahead.

At sunrise on Groundhog Day, members of Punxsutawney Phil's top hat-wearing inner circle revealed the groundhog declared: “Spring will be early, it's a certainty.”

"It's not very often that Phil predicts an early spring, but the groundhog, my friends, predicted an early spring," Fox News Senior Meteorologist Janice Dean said Sunday on "Fox & Friends" while in Miami for Super Bowl LIV.

Dean added that Phil "does not predict Spring very often" and Sunday's prediction may be the 21st time in over 100 years the cuddly oracle has called for an early end to winter.

OM

Back