• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

6 more weeks

That furry rat gave y'all a gut punch. Hang in there

I’m good- thanks. Many scenes like this and a few homes sorta cut in half by a tree(s). The high winds and rain shook out a lot of the weakness that has been getting by. Just put 660 gals of diesel in 2 of the generators I keep an eye on.
OM

Attachments

• E29EE862-F289-4A51-BA50-DA8E7B16D5DF.jpg
    E29EE862-F289-4A51-BA50-DA8E7B16D5DF.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 159
Thank you my good neighbours in Colorado for the generous gift of 18" of more snow..............................:hungover

It appears we are going to have an extended period of temperatures in the 40s so our abundant snow and ice can become slush and mud.

That %#$@^ groundhog was right. :)

DSC_9561.jpg

Six more weeks

The pasture rat forget to mention the six more weeks of salting the roads after the six more weeks of winter

As odd as it may seem, another Nor’ Easter has given us 14” inches here. More in other areas.
OM

Attachments

• 0A64D308-3578-4DE5-9B4B-55D5CC0087C1.jpg
    0A64D308-3578-4DE5-9B4B-55D5CC0087C1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 74
When we see the furry little &*@$%'s sunning themselves along the roads, we'll know winter is over. And not until...

Who Promised no ticks with the extreme cold? Already taken three off the old pooch-a-roo :dog
OM

I'd settle for that north wind to stop. It's been blowing almost non-stop for weeks now. And of course it brings colder than normal temps, and a wind chill that makes it feel worse.

The pasture rats joke

8 weeks later winter is over so says the pasture ratIMG_0372.jpg

Local weatherman says pattern will change by 4/15/2018 great, nicer weather so we can get out and pay our taxes.

Sure has been more than “6 More Weeks”. Right now it’s 32* and spitting snow ❄️
I remember when the seasons were like a gentle sine wave. Lately seems more like a bad EKG :eek
OM

Back