• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I Love My Bike!!!!

kreinke

Bulletin from the Great White North......

I've done about 200 miles in between freezes the last week or so.

I don't care what anyone says. I LOVE my Oilhead. I've never ridden a bike that was so big but steered like a dirtbike. You look and it just goes where you're looking.

And that stump-pulling torque coming out of a corner......
and the Telelever front end....

I know I'm starting to sound like a Motorrad commercial but I love my Roadster and wanted to share it with the world.

Winter is driving me nuts but the roads are clean. I'm going riding.

I am sooooo blessed to live in the South where I can ride year round. It got to the low 60s again today. I got a job nibble for a huge company but will have to move to Oregon. My concern is not about the state but the fact that I must leave everyone I know & love behind. I'm 56 and need to finish my working career with 5 good earning years so there isn't a choice. I've gotten lots of help about Oregon weather & riding.

kreinke said:
...And that stump-pulling torque coming out of a corner......

Almost caused me to lose the rear end as I ripped a hot track onto the freeway a couple weeks ago. Surprised the s@#$ out of me. Stump pulling torque indeed.

Last edited:
About this time of year here in the grand ol U.S.of A, anytime we can roll two beemer wheels--ANY type of beemer wheels--down any stretch of distance longer than our garage floor it is a joyous occasion indeed!
ride on, live long, love well!
:bikes

Amen to that brother.

SKS46LT05 said:
About this time of year here in the grand ol U.S.of A, anytime we can roll two beemer wheels--ANY type of beemer wheels--down any stretch of distance longer than our garage floor it is a joyous occasion indeed!
ride on, live long, love well!
:bikes

At least you have a garage.

Sheesh, get a room!! :stick

My bike gets exercised all year long. When the weather turns cold we head South. When it gets hot South we head North. All I have to do is load up the bike on the back of the truck, hook up the house and we are on the road to go see someplace new. This year it's going to be the far NW part of the country. We've spent 2 years in the Central and Eastern sections already.

Decent riding in between rain here in Louisiana right now while we visit grandkids.

Back