• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Shoei Neotec 2 pricing

rapiddog

Barback King
Long time user of the Shoei Neotec.
The new Neotec 2 has alot going for it over the old model.
Static reviews have been positive on YouTube.

It's suggested of course trying one on first when they are available in the US.
Since I've had some fairly satisfying miles on mine I went ahead and searched the interwebs for reviews best pricing.
That said, Champion Helmets in the Nederlands clams they'll be the first to get them and have the best price with free shipping.
Also a 10% discount using the code Neotec_10 during checkout.

I ordered a Matt Grey and it came out to $570US including shipping...
US prices will probably be closer to $700+ when they arrive.
For reference Revzilla sells a similar Neotec 1 for $662.

Just passing this along to save ya'll some time.
Yes, I ordered last week, and they are waiting for arrival...

Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1WsxS35w7M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW6Zqs1LTBI

https://youtu.be/7HXpZGfXxDQ

shoei-shoei-neotec-2-matt-grey-helmet.jpg

Last edited:
Neotec 2

Crap can’t you guys keep a secret I had just managed to forget that my Neotec is over 5 years old, using the justification if I don’t need to replace the shield or pinlock than the helmet is ok. Than you tell me a Neotec 2 is out and supposed to be better. I have the yellow/black Borealis paint scheme maybe they won’t have that and I will be saved.

I looked at links watched the YouTube reviews, quieter, better ventilation, no D rings on chin strap and the matt blue color I won’t be saved. Damn the price full speed to the store.

Last edited:
It's heeere!

I am the first on my block! Finally arrived.
Have not tried it out on the bike but looking forward to it for sure.
Seems lighter than my original Neotec. Very nice fit and finish.
Even came with a Pinlock, plus extra pins, a helmet 'tool', breathguard and reflective stickers.

Nice!

IMG_9032-XL.jpg

IMG_9034-XL.jpg

Neotec 2

So how does the the fit and comfort compare to the first neotec I know you said you had not tried it on the bike yet , I am really afraid I will get the new model and find out they screwed it up somehow

I personally prefer to try helmets on, and when I find the fit I like buy it. I am confident that this approach costs me a few bucks, but then for three or more years I have a helmet that really fits and I have supported a brick and mortar dealer store so it can stay in business. Stay tuned for my love affair with a BMW dealership.

Looks like a great deal for sure, but I too want to try and wear one in a store. My dealer gives me 15% off anyway so I really like to support them as much as possible.
I do order certain things on-line as well, but mostly if my dealer doesn't have it/ can't get it, as price is usually too close to lose sleep over.
That Neotec looks like a great helmet btw.

CycleGear website is now saying availability is "late April" for pre-orders made now. Price is still: $699.

I placed an order with Champion in the Netherlands - said "In Stock" when I ordered it. 4 days later they emailed to say it was "out of stock" and they had no idea when it would arrive in again (the model I wanted that is). So, ordered it from Cycle Gear at full price as well as the Sena SRL. Champion were a significant saving over US prices - now that is a turn-up for the books. So if they actually have the model/color you want, you can't beat their deal.

Alot of peeps saying Champoion does not have their Neotec 2s in stock when they order.
The latest good deal evidently is HelmetCountry.com ...

Helmet Country

Just received my white xl Neotec 2 from Helmet Country at $550 delivered. Ask for Jeff and request the ADV rider group buy price. Ordered on Friday and fed ex delivered today.

Back