• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Getaway - Fontana, North Carolina -- April 20-22, 2018

YES... Speed x "aspect angle" + Braking Force = Dynamic Pucker Factor

End result: Custom Fitted Seat

... Don't assk me how I know.
"travel'n" john
That’s Funny!
Reece, thanks for the report and pics.

Literally my pleasure, minus the picture posting limitation on the forum but VISIAN is determined to get me up to speed on the SMUGMUG backside method of posting pics. I have lots to learn.

So far so good. The majority of parts on that tree seem to be sport bikes. I have rode the dragon at a spirited pace but nothing like the sport bikes. Contrary to popular belief, there are many roads in Tennessee (where I am from) that are curvy, but very few that have an army of paparazzi to take your picture.

Back