• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New to MOA

jlh56

Yesterday, I joined MOA. While I have had my K1600GT for a few years (I bought it new in May, 2013), I never felt the need to join the MOA. I became aware that the 2018 Rally is in Des Moines (a nice 3 hour ride from KC) and I thought I would like to try the rally and joining MOA would provide further information and detail as the months progress. Plus, the added benefits of membership seemed like a good idea.

While it is sub-freezing in Kansas City right now, I know that warmer temps are just weeks away. Once it hits 50 degrees and the brine is washed off the roads, it will be time to get into the wind.

Yesterday, I joined MOA. While I have had my K1600GT for a few years (I bought it new in May, 2013), I never felt the need to join the MOA. I became aware that the 2018 Rally is in Des Moines (a nice 3 hour ride from KC) and I thought I would like to try the rally and joining MOA would provide further information and detail as the months progress. Plus, the added benefits of membership seemed like a good idea.

While it is sub-freezing in Kansas City right now, I know that warmer temps are just weeks away. Once it hits 50 degrees and the brine is washed off the roads, it will be time to get into the wind.

If you are not a member already check out the local Kansas City BMW Club. And say Hi to the folks at Engle Motors for me.

Welcome to the forum! Many of us here on the forum are waiting for things to warm up in order to get back out on two-wheels! :thumb

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Welcome to MOA! My first MOA Rally was in 2005 at Lima, OH. Loved every one since! Enjoy!
Mark

Glad to see that you joined up. Lots of great folks around here. (And in Kansas City too!)
Reach out to me if you have any questions and we can talk about it over coffee down at Blip.
Speed Safe, and see you soon.

Welcome from Alabama, where it is also sub freezing temperatures with no salt on the roads, only ice. Our DOT likes to challenger it’s drivers.

Maybe I'm the first to welcome you from the KC area. So ... welcome to the MOA Forum. Lots of good info here and some good folks to share it with you. I've attended a couple of rallies so maybe I'll make it to Des Moines myself this summer.

Where in KC are you located?

Welcome to the MOA.
Hope you can make it to the National, the fairgrounds should make a nice location for the event.

Back