• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Beemers in Barrie

Welcome to the forum! Is Barrie north of Toronto? I wasn't sure so had to use google maps to find it. There should be people from the Toronto area that can chime in.

Barrie On Area

Hi My name is Andy I am in Orillia and ride a few older BMW's. Great news is that Peak Power the Indian dealer in South Barrie has signed up to be a BMW dealer, so service, parts and new bikes will be available in 2018... There is a little DIY shop in Barrie T's Cafe... Run by a friend Teresa Vincent, they have storage and 4 lifts and work stations plus basic parts, They also really like BMW's and many members ride BMW's... It would be a great place to find fellow riders...

I'm always up for a ride and would be pleased to meet up and introduce you some pretty good twisty roads.... I make the switch to 2 wheels as early as possible in the spring and ride right through to the first good freeze...

Hi Andy;

It would be a bit of a ride for you but the Niagara BMW Riders meet once a month in Welland ON.
We have 190 members on our contact list and get 30 to 70 members out to our breakfasts.

We are a friendly group, many members come down from Toronto, Kitchener, Guelph, Hamilton areas.

Have a look at our website. www.nbmwr.com

Welcome to the MOA!

Welcome to the forum. I live just past Horseshoe resort in Oro-Medonte. Once spring decide to return we will have to get those of us in the area together for a ride.

Andy - didn't know Peak Powersports was going to sell BMWs. Will be nice to be able to get parts/service closer, although could be dangerous seeing those nice shiny new BMWs in their showroom:thumb

Recently moved to the Barrie area and I'm anxious to converse with any mutually interested riders.
Ronn Moffatt at Peak Powersports is a master mechanic and makes
my RT purr like a finely tuned German machine.
If you’re looking for expert tech work on your ride you can’t go wrong
having Ronn work on your bike. There simply is no one better!

Hi Andy;

It would be a bit of a ride for you but the Niagara BMW Riders meet once a month in Welland ON.
We have 190 members on our contact list and get 30 to 70 members out to our breakfasts.

We are a friendly group, many members come down from Toronto, Kitchener, Guelph, Hamilton areas.

Have a look at our website. www.nbmwr.com

Welcome to the MOA!

Darryl, count me in when the 2019 season starts. I am retired, just upgraded to a 2017 RT and live around the corner in Ridgeville. It would be great to join up with some other Niagara riders and go on some rides. (not sure if your website is working right now). if you can, please pass on any information about your group.

Back