Thread: Beemers in Barrie

Beemers in Barrie

Recently moved to the Barrie area and I'm anxious to converse with any mutually interested riders.

Welcome to the forum! Is Barrie north of Toronto? I wasn't sure so had to use google maps to find it. There should be people from the Toronto area that can chime in.
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Barrie On Area

Hi My name is Andy I am in Orillia and ride a few older BMW's. Great news is that Peak Power the Indian dealer in South Barrie has signed up to be a BMW dealer, so service, parts and new bikes will be available in 2018... There is a little DIY shop in Barrie T's Cafe... Run by a friend Teresa Vincent, they have storage and 4 lifts and work stations plus basic parts, They also really like BMW's and many members ride BMW's... It would be a great place to find fellow riders...

I'm always up for a ride and would be pleased to meet up and introduce you some pretty good twisty roads.... I make the switch to 2 wheels as early as possible in the spring and ride right through to the first good freeze...