• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

OK, I Told The Light Truck Mob

Lock up the BMW cupholders! I told my compatriots over at http://www.k1200lt.net about this great site, but I won't be responsible if any resultant looting and pillaging happens. ;)

That site will have been up a year on the 31st. Great bunch of admins and members there. I hope they'll swing on over and check out this joint.

Last edited:
My thoughts on the LT:

"She sure dances well, even if she's a big girl"

:) :) :)

Thanks for inviting them over!

KBasa said:
My thoughts on the LT:

"She sure dances well, even if she's a big girl"

:) :) :)

Thanks for inviting them over!
She does dance well for a big girl. :thumb
I may be joining the LTers (being a former LTer myself) with my GS. Think of that image: all those giant tourers surrounded by a huge black insect-looking thing. :D

I may be joining the LTers (being a former LTer myself) with my GS. Think of that image: all those giant tourers surrounded by a huge black insect-looking thing.

hmmm. Buzzing around them like a fly? Moving with speed while they lumber along on the highway. That's the image I have.:brow

I'm sure it will be quite different in reality.:mona

GT

I took SWMBO, Beaverslayer to see the GT at Fresno BMW yesterday. I had seen it earlier, butt faked a need to get a filter and oil in order to get back in the door.

The GT Big Girl" looks like she can dance, too. 130 times.

Hey, Fish.

This has been me for the last four days:

Attachments

• drunk_pumpkin.jpg
    drunk_pumpkin.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 117
Back