• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2019 BMWMOA location?

Someplace in Colorado.

Colorado

Colorado+(2).jpg

Amarillo

img_2498.jpg

Is there a choice?

Well...

Somebody had to follow the above post.... it's me. He's either enjoyed a better happy hour than us, or thinks this is Facebook?

Can I hear a resounding "come - onnn - man" !!!

"travel'n john

Last edited:
AMARILLO!!!!!!​

Free 72 oz steak....
And wind!!!​

Attachments

• D52C99B4-114E-4DD5-A03C-B166FF3AED83.png
    D52C99B4-114E-4DD5-A03C-B166FF3AED83.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 378
This was posted an hour ago in BMWMOA FB group. It could be BS.
"WOOHOO! The 2019 BMWMOA International Rally is going to be in Lebanon, TN.
And its in JUNE!!! 6/13-16/2019"

The Facebook post was by Tracy McCarty - a BMW MOA Board member. Even though it isn't Fargo (I tried), I believe the truth is the Rally will be in Tennessee in June in 2019. Stay tuned for somebody in-the-know to bless the Forum with what Facebook has already been told.

Added: It was also posted to the BMW MOA Ambassador's FB page by Sue Rihn, the Ambassador Liaison. It is now elevated to the "real-deal" as opposed to just the "probable".

Plan for Lebanon, Tennessee on June 13-16, 2019. Mark your calendars.

Last edited:
So what happened to the zone rotation plan?

I surmise a good opportunity arose, for a good site on dates that seemed attractive, at what I would guess were decent economic terms. And given the location as distinctly different than Des Moines, even if in the same Zone I suspect it was an opportunity not to be passed up. That is pure conjecture on my part. Maybe somebody truly in the know might pipe in but I'm not counting on it. Some of them are too busy on Facebook to stoop to the depths of their very own Forum.

But in any event - Fargo, 2020 for sure. :)

Last edited:
It has changed, from 4 to 3 zones. We will get the map up soon on the website.

OK Reece. At least confirm for us what Tracy and Sue Rihn have already posted on Facebook. I ought not be carrying the water on this one - even if I seem to be doing so. :)

OK Reece. At least confirm for us what Tracy and Sue Rihn have already posted on Facebook.

Yes, all information posted by board members in this thread is correct. I just got away long enough to get on the forums, and saw that news travels fast. Just wanted to go ahead and clear up the rally zone map confusion.

Back