• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New BMW rider

itchintoride

:danceLots of reading here, but I am enjoying it. Ordered a 2018 GTL and will take delivery the end of this April. WOOOHOOO! I grew up on street bikes, yeah, rice burners, and had a lot of fun. I sold all of that fun stuff and got married. Still have that ride, not complaining. After all, she was the one who egged me on to rent a Goldwing in Vegas for a week and we had a blast and she was hooked. Big smile on my face! Her and I are looking to slow our life down and enjoy the scenery and pre-retirement.
The only things moving in my garage now are the snowmobiles and atv with a plow at the cottage. I embrace the winter months as long as I can. Don't have much of a choice. Located outside of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Cheers

Jim G

l am also retired Just joined about 5 min ago trying to get around the site. and look for info on my 05 Adventure
With a ABS problem Tucson AZ:)

Welcome

Hi:

I am from Newcastle, just down the road from you. Maybe we should get together for a ride to Mudddies Pit BBQ when the snow goes away. After owning a number of Gold Wings I made the switch to something much lighter and now I am not restricted to paved roads. My 2017 R1200GS and I can take off down gravel roads and even head off through the Ganaraska Forest if I like. Great fun!

Ron

Back