• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

BMW Enduroguard suit

Ahh, beat me to it! Thread is here:http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/bmws-new-enduroguard-suit.1183340/ It's unlikely you'll have any more questions about the suit after going through all that. Sounds like a great suit.

I do appreciate some posts like this, sending me elsewhere, but will point out that for this link to to be of any use at all a person must have joined ADV Riders, which I did once, found it too noisy, and am no longer signed up. My bad maybe but I am mostly a street rider with no interest in wading through the thousands of pages of testosterone that comes up on ADV.

I do appreciate some posts like this, sending me elsewhere, but will point out that for this link to to be of any use at all a person must have joined ADV Riders, which I did once, found it too noisy, and am no longer signed up. My bad maybe but I am mostly a street rider with no interest in wading through the thousands of pages of testosterone that comes up on ADV.

:laugh I'm on ADV and must admit that there is a lot of testosterone laden bs on the site, but you can set your filters in such way that only the relevant, to you, threads pop up. Same as here btw..
I must admit that CSM and Yo Momma aren't on my radar either. The ride reports and equipment reviews however are second to none... YMMV
Back to schedule..:thumb

I visit ADV for the Classifieds section. It's one of the best Classifieds out there and it's not all dirt bike stuff like you would think.

Simply reading a thread at advrider.com does not require signing in or registering. I provided the link because it's the most complete review source for this suit that I know of. That thread currently has 469 entries. The only related thread I could find here has three.

There is a lot of nonsense and crassness there, but I won't lay the blame on testosterone, as there are women posting some pretty outrageous stuff, too. It's fairly civilized if you stay out of the Basement (which requires registration to even see the door). I guess you could call the inmates adults, whose social skills stopped growing in the fourth grade. Jack Riepe would probably be at home there. It is an incredibly large, worldwide forum, attracting people with all kinds of interests, skills, and bikes. The best investigation into the BMW fuel strip problem (and workaround) that I've found is there. Ditto for the GS fork crimp issues. The forum is much too large to try to keep up with every topic, so it does take some searching to find the worthwhile stuff.

Back