• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Looking for a riding partner, or two, or three...

esachs

My name is Eric. I ride a 2015 BMW GSA and try to stay mostly off-road these days. I live in Thousand Oaks, CA. I'm a very young 50 year old married guy with 4 kids. I'm a business owner and have a good amount of freedom and availability. I'm a pretty accomplished off-road rider. I've completed both the intro and advanced classes at Rawhyde in CA. I've also done most of the WABDR.

I'm hoping to find a riding partner (or more than one) who is close to me and willing/able to adv ride! I do day rides locally usually once a week. I usually ride around Ojai and/or Valencia and sometimes Santa Barbara. I'm always looking for new places to ride off-road. I also want to do more multi-day trips. I would love to do another BDR (maybe UT) and I've found some cool GPS tracks for multi-day rides in CA (around San Diego). I love the idea of getting a map or some GPS tracks and heading out for a week or so - camping or hotels - either way is good with me.

If you are looking for a riding partner, please reach-out to me and lets go for a ride soon.

Thanks,

Eric
esachs40@gmail.com

Back