Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Iceland and Faroe Islands - Bridge Between Continents...

Thank you for a truly inspiring story

Travis, your artist's eye for light, shape and color--and your commitment to taking the time for making memories--are extraordinary. I've just discovered your blog and with rapt attention could/would not stop reading, absorbing and scrolling forward. I feel grateful to have had this experience. And all the while, I thought to myself: This is a coffee-table book I would eagerly purchase. I hope you'll consider publishing in print--your photography deserves it! Best wishes to you and Chantil for your new life in Germany and for adventures to come.

Bruce Patt

Bruce,

Wow!! What an incredibly nice thing to say. Iím flattered that you enjoyed the ride report so much.

These report do take time but knowing that folks, like you, are enjoying them make the time spent worth it.

I have considered a coffee table type book but have not put much effort past sketching layouts for the pages and cover art. Perhaps itís time to put some more thought into it.

Thanks so much for your comments and best wishes.

Warm regards,
    Travis and Chantil Gill
    YouTube Page
    '12 BMW G650GS Sertao
    '11 BMW G650GS

This thread was like being on some type of fairytale ride. So far away, but very familiar at the same time. I would like to do the ride. Maybe someday. Thanks much Barry. PS One of my favorite threads.

Quote Originally Posted by barryg View Post
    This thread was like being on some type of fairytale ride. So far away, but very familiar at the same time. I would like to do the ride. Maybe someday. Thanks much Barry. PS One of my favorite threads.
    Thanks Barry for the kind comments. Having the opportunity to travel through these two incredible countries did feel like a fairy-tale. I just wished that we could have continued on our travels indefinitely. We are planning our next adventure for later this year - perhaps the Portugal ACT and Morocco.

I'm glad you enjoyed the thread! Perhaps you may also enjoy reading our Baja, CA Adventure that we did earlier that same year in 2017:
    https://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread...in-Baja-Mexico
    YouTube Page
    '12 BMW G650GS Sertao
    '11 BMW G650GS

WOW...... what an incredible trip, report, and photos. As already mentioned, you should make books. After reading your report I almost feel like I was there myself! Well done !!!! Thank you for helping me to live vicariously

gimme789, thanks so much for the comment! A book would be fun; perhaps during the next winter season. I'm glad you enjoyed the report on Iceland and the Faroes - It's still one of our favorite trips! Cheers.
    YouTube Page
    '12 BMW G650GS Sertao
    '11 BMW G650GS