• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

dynamic versus dynamic pro?

jambo

Hello all,

Please excuse the newbie question, but I just got rid of my F700GS for my new R1200GS and after pouring through the manual I am still a bit confused about dynamic versus dynamic pro mode. It seems as if they are the same, and the book reads as if they are the same, but I find it hard to believe that they are. Can anyone enlighten a newbie with all these fancy riding modes what the differences are between these two modes. The differences between Enduro and Enduro Pro are clearly stated.

Thank you!!!

James

Hello all,

Please excuse the newbie question, but I just got rid of my F700GS for my new R1200GS and after pouring through the manual I am still a bit confused about dynamic versus dynamic pro mode. It seems as if they are the same, and the book reads as if they are the same, but I find it hard to believe that they are. Can anyone enlighten a newbie with all these fancy riding modes what the differences are between these two modes. The differences between Enduro and Enduro Pro are clearly stated.

Thank you!!!

James

You are quite right, basically, they're the same but the "pro" mode is customizable.

Dynamic Mode

Meanwhile “Dynamic” mode gives the rider a great opportunity to discover the athletic qualities of the new BMW R 1200 GS when it comes to road riding. The engine set-up is for direct throttle response, while a more restrained intervention of DTC even enables experienced riders to perform light drifts. As before ABS Pro is set to road use. If the optional equipment item Dynamic ESA is fitted, tight damping allows the motorcycle’s full potential to be harnessed.

Dynamic Pro Mode

In “Dynamic Pro” mode this sporty character of the new R 1200 GS is further enhanced in that the rider can freely select and combine the characteristics of throttle response and DTC regulation.

http://www.mcnews.com.au/updated-2017-bmw-r-1200-gs-exclusive-edition/

Back