• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

HUGE Congrats to our two US GS Women who qualified to go to the Finals in Mongolia!

I met Bettina in Missouri, but could not get out to California, so couldn't need Jocelyn.

We could not have finer representatives for the USA.

Third-pace Gala Van't Schip was also a fantastic rider. She won in South Carolina, but only two got to go to South Africa for the final cut.

Bettina
i-K4K79M6-XL.jpg

Jocelyn
i-vz38tvX-XL.jpg

Gala
i-4pkWdg3-XL.jpg

WOW! Obviously none of them are "girlie" girls. Very impressive :thumb.

Their riding styles were remarkably different from each other, though. While I can't speak for Jocelyn, I can tell you that Gala is a ballerina that gently guides her bike through the obstacles and Betinna runs that bike in there and shows us how it's done downtown! :ha

And then there was Shelby, who rides in Take No Prisoners style!

i-rX7tb5H-X2.jpg

Thanks Voni! I really feel inadequate now...After arriving home today from a 1000 mile trip, I "thought" I put the side stand down, and fell over in the yard :laugh.

As long as you can keep sMiling, you're good to go again!

Voni
sMiling still

<iframe width="458" height="320" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YmfBV2DRLc0" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Voni
sMiling

Back