• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

C4 Bars

FELAW

I have heard these referenced but can't find any information about who makes them or where to buy them. Anyone know about these bars?

I have heard these referenced but can't find any information about who makes them or where to buy them. Anyone know about these bars?

I do because that’s me. All the info is in the second link Lee posted. Im on the second design now.
K1600forum.com is a great site for all things K16.

No offence intended, but I find the K1600 forum, with all the pop ups and advertisements, which take forever to load, almost impossible to navigate. The links provided by Lee worked, but the photos weren't available :banghead and I lost patience. Anyway, thanks for the info. I'll try the links again later when I have more time.

I assume you're not registered on the site. Correct me if wrong. Guests do get more junk. As far as the pics, they were on Photo bucket and I wasn't going to pay their crazy price. If you go deeper in the thread (last page) there are some new pics. The ones not shown are the old style anyway Not missing much.

I need a set of your bars

Tim, I sent you a PM on the K1600forum but I'm new and don't know if you will receive it. I need a set of your tip bars. How can I buy them and how soon? I'm leaving on my trip on 10/17. Any chance I can get them before then?
Thanks,
Baitweller

Back