• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Macau Condolences

777AIA

design to inspire fun
I just want to throw out my condolences to family and friends of Daniel Hegarty. Horrible loss. Great young man... was going places. Praying for all. Kickstands are down.

This might be better served if it were in the Motorrad area of the forum. At some point, it will be moved.

Watched the you tube video of this accident...wish I hadn't. That is the worse thing I have seen in a while. It sure makes one realize just how fragile life is. At least he was doing what he enjoyed.

that is a scary circuit. i had just watched the FIA GT car pile up at the same event before seeing this thread.

very narrow course with ZERO run off or absorption barriers. that is about as unsafe a track as they get.

Troubling that the first comment out of the sportscasters mouth was about the, "millions, and millions, and millions of dollars of damage... . "

Back