• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Can't Stop Smiling!!

tmac99

Traded in my Honda Goldwing F6B for a 2017 R1200RT today. I had to go out of town to do this - 125 miles to the dealer and the whole way there I was enjoying my Honda F6B and wondering exactly why it was that I was going to trade it in for a new BMW. The whole way home on the new RT I had a huge grin and realized exactly why the RT gets such great reviews. My only regret is that I didn't do the trade sooner :) :)

Greetings from Reno, NV!!

Attachments

• IMG_7739.jpg
    IMG_7739.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 131
Congratulations!

I bought my used RT from a fellow about 150 miles away, brought it home on some twisty, hilly backroads. Grinned so hard my face was still sore two days later.

+1

My sentiments exactly, although there were quite a few years between my Wing and my RT.

The Gold Wing has many devoted riders who get exactly what they're looking for from it, but if you want one bike that can tour across a continent, slam through twisty roads or mountain passes, as well as work fine around town, the RT, and especially the RTW, do it for me.

Welcome to aboard and welcome to grin city. ;-)

BMW Riders sMile a LOT!!!!!!!!

Welcome. Pull up a chair and welcome to our little corner of the world!

Voni
sMiling

Back