• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

hi everyone

daleah

Hi, i just joined BMWMOA a couple months ago. Just now getting around to setting up my forum account.

I usually frequent the ADVRider forum, but I'll be coming here more now.

I'm really excited for the Iowa rally next summer. I need to block out that weekend now!

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and maybe seeing some of you on the road.

Dale

Welcome to the forum Dale!
ADV has a lot going on, a lot less confusion here :) hope that works for you.
Enjoy.
Gary

Welcome to the MOA and the forums Dale. I’m looking forward to the Iowa rally. Your state is beautiful with lots of very nice people. I was very impressed with Des Moines in October during the rally site walk through.

thanks for the kind welcome.

I'm looking forward to the BMW focus here. that's mainly what I gravitate to on the ADV site.

If anyone wants some ideas for rides around Eastern Iowa/Minnesota or SW Wisconsin, let me know. Its not super close to Des Moines, but if you have an extra day or 2 before or after the rally, that is some of the best riding available in the upper midwest (IMHO).

Dale

Whereabouts in Eastern Iowa are you located? There is a lot of ground between Keokuk and Lansing.

I live in the Quad cities. closer to Keokuk than Lansing I guess. :)

Although I've been to both. Actually, even though Lansing is farther away, I've been there more times than I have been in Keokuk.

I've been up and down both sides of the Mississippi pretty much from Keokuk to Red Wing, MN, over several rides of course.

Back