• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

DynaMoto Paddock Stand Review

I just acquired front and rear paddock stands from DynaMoto for the 2010 R1200RT. They are manufactured in Brisbane, AU. I previously was using Legal Speeding's centerstand park'n move to store/move the RT. I was not entirely happy with using the Legal Speeding Park'n Move for a variety reasons, and was looking for something that allowed me to move and store the RT in my garage without needing to use the centerstand.

I had looked at other devices but settled on these paddocks for several reasons: simplicity, does not take up space when not in use. Other devices would have required using either the side stand, or the device took up too much space when not in use, or required me to push or ride the R1200RT onto the device.

The paddock stands from DynaMoto are simple to use: park the RT on its side stand, insert the rear paddock stand into the rear axle, pop the rear end up onto the rear paddock stand. Roll the front tire onto the front paddock stand and pop the front end up. That's it.

DynaMoto team is great to work with. After placing my order, they confirmed with me via email regarding year and model of bike, to make sure that the proper rear paddock stand was purchased as the rear swing arm changed sides on the RT. I sent them pictures as well. After ording, it only took about 7 days for the items to arrive in Dallas from Brisbane, AU.

Pushing/moving the RT around the garage is simple and easy. I am now able to push the RT into a good storage position so that it does not take up extra space.

https://www.dynamotousa.com/

IMG_20171027_174354.jpgIMG_20171027_174403.jpgIMG_20171027_174409.jpg

I just acquired front and rear paddock stands from DynaMoto for the 2010 R1200RT. They are manufactured in Brisbane, AU. I previously was using Legal Speeding's centerstand park'n move to store/move the RT. I was not entirely happy with using the Legal Speeding Park'n Move for a variety reasons, and was looking for something that allowed me to move and store the RT in my garage without needing to use the centerstand.

I had looked at other devices but settled on these paddocks for several reasons: simplicity, does not take up space when not in use. Other devices would have required using either the side stand, or the device took up too much space when not in use, or required me to push or ride the R1200RT onto the device.

The paddock stands from DynaMoto are simple to use: park the RT on its side stand, insert the rear paddock stand into the rear axle, pop the rear end up onto the rear paddock stand. Roll the front tire onto the front paddock stand and pop the front end up. That's it.

DynaMoto team is great to work with. After placing my order, they confirmed with me via email regarding year and model of bike, to make sure that the proper rear paddock stand was purchased as the rear swing arm changed sides on the RT. I sent them pictures as well. After ording, it only took about 7 days for the items to arrive in Dallas from Brisbane, AU.

Pushing/moving the RT around the garage is simple and easy. I am now able to push the RT into a good storage position so that it does not take up extra space.

https://www.dynamotousa.com/

View attachment 64795View attachment 64796View attachment 64794

Thanks for the info. I ordered mine last Thursday 11/25
and have not heard a peep from them except that they received my order. They are also not responding to my emails. Maybe I’m just being too excited.

Back