• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

First US Review of the new C-Evolution Electric Maxi-Scooter!

Does your dealer sell any C650's, or maybe the new C400X? Maybe scooters in general don't sell in your area.
Yes, the dealer here sells C650s and the C400X. I just purchased a used 2018 C650GT that was a trade-in.

Not sure about my area, as far as scooters. I think there are fewer here than in other larger urban areas.

No C Evolution for you

The C650GT is a great bike too - owned one before the C Evolution. I had an Piaggio/Aprilia BV300 before that. It's hard to beat a scooter for (probably) most people's transportation purposes.
You may already be aware of this other scooter forum, but if not https://www.bmw-scooters.com/forum/forum.php#bmw-maxi-scooter-forums is much more active than this one. There was also a Google Group, but it was shut down in the beginning of April.

I had a Kymco 200i (160cc) last summer for a while. It was a nice scooter but too small and under-powered for me.

Kymco manufactures the engines (BMW designed) for the C650GT -- I think that's a good thing.

Back