• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

R1200RT Club

bmwdean

BMW MOA co-founder
Would you believe a motorcycle club devoted to R1200RTs? Photos below show its first meeting -- in South Korea! Wish there was one here.

rt-club-so-korea-850.jpg

rt-club-in-so-korea-850.jpg

Nice to see such a large group of RT devotees, no matter where they are!

Would you believe a motorcycle club devoted to R1200RTs? Photos below show its first meeting -- in South Korea! Wish there was one here.

rt-club-so-korea-850.jpg

rt-club-in-so-korea-850.jpg

I would be interested in this type of club now that I own a 2017RT. It would be great to be planning trips to attend a meeting and/or ride at least once a year. I was a member of the on-line Chromeheads, back in the day when I owned one, and it was pretty good forum for that type of bike's features and troubles. They also set up various locations for Chromeheads to meet and do some riding throughout the year.

Really? You don't think owning a BMW motorcycle, of any model, is exclusive enough? This is (supposed to be) the age of inclusiveness! :hug

Really? You don't think owning a BMW motorcycle, of any model, is exclusive enough? This is (supposed to be) the age of inclusiveness! :hug

I like forums based on a single model.
I joined i-BMW http://www.i-bmw.com/index.php? in 2003 when we bought our 2003 K1200RSs. I-BMW was mostly K1200RS owners.
They have seven US rallies and one Australia rally each year.

When we bought our 2016 R1200RSs I joined the R1200RS forum http://r1200rsforums.com/
Here's pictures from a RS forum rally held in Arkansas last spring.

18588746_10207915537481410_5451634431191114484_o.jpg

Dawn, Steve, Ray, Bob, Liz, Lee, Terry, Wayne, Ron, Darrell, Debbie.jpg

Back