• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Adios mis amigas

Yeah, incorrigible is one word I’d use...among others! :)

Thanks for the honor, if I were totally free to choose, I might move to Vancouver Island. Lot’s of good brewski’s up there, and mighty fine people too.

Next time you see a Maple Brown V90 with the Prancing Moose logo, give us a wave, eh? :thumb

View attachment 64620

Nothing expresses raw sex appeal like a brown Volvo...... :thumb

Happy trails Bill. Thank you for checking out and not just fading away.

Nothing expresses raw sex appeal like a brown Volvo...... :thumb

Happy trails Bill. Thank you for checking out and not just fading away.

I’m way past the mid-life “point” that requires a red sports car! (And the rear seats fold flat, full panoramic moonroof to watch the stars. Better than the back seat of a ‘61 VW! :) ) Stealth mode cruiser...lol.

Enjoyed your posts here over the years!

Take care...B

The V90 we’re getting only has a puny turbo and supercharged powerplant of 316bhp.

Humph...barely adequate power to get you down the road. Then again, you rode a pencil lead grey and school bus yellow S so you're used to low performance. (gotta get those shots in while you're still able to respond :laugh )

Humph...barely adequate power to get you down the road. Then again, you rode a pencil lead grey and school bus yellow S so you're used to low performance. (gotta get those shots in while you're still able to respond :laugh )

Ouch! That hurt!

NOT! (Considering the source)

...you’ll have to try harder dear sir, the clock is ticking. :)

Bill,

I've enjoyed the conversation for the past several years and I wish you all the best. The Volvo station wagon leaves me a bit speechless. I would have guessed an S model.

Bill,

I've enjoyed the conversation for the past several years and I wish you all the best. The Volvo station wagon leaves me a bit speechless. I would have guessed an S model.

Thanks, I’ve also enjoyed our conversations here as well.

I thought about a BMW Z4, but we need room for the dogs...lol. We’re on a somewhat steep private road that is challenging on those rare occasions that it snows here. I’m not interested in putting chains on to go one mile, I did enough of that driving trucks at Tahoe in the past!

Take care!

PS. The back seat drivers... :) Rudi and Jackson

Attachments

• 27DFD24E-DC13-485B-8E16-DA58337C7BD5.jpg
    27DFD24E-DC13-485B-8E16-DA58337C7BD5.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 30
Back