• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Adios mis amigas

What? You can't do this. How am I going to keep Al straight? Bill, enjoy your travels and consider popping back in now and then. You are fun to have around here. Start an oil thread. :)

We've never met IRL but have enjoyed your input and discussion here - will miss that for sure. :wave

Thanks Ken. I’d intended to make it up to the Nakusp rally this year, in hopes of getting accepted as an honorary Canadian. That didn’t work out, darn it!

Cheers!

What? You can't do this. How am I going to keep Al straight? Bill, enjoy your travels and consider popping back in now and then. You are fun to have around here. Start an oil thread. :)

Keeping Al straight is a full time job, but at least he hasn’t gone full turncoat. He’s keeping that Pathetic Blue S. :)

Instead of an oil thread, how about...tires? :dance

Cheers!

A fond farewell.

Bill,
Your presence here will be sorely missed. We are a community of amigos y amigas... you are always welcome in the BMW MOA family. I wish you well my friend.

Reece
Your friendly neighborhood
SECMOA

Keeping Al straight is a full time job, but at least he hasn’t gone full turncoat. He’s keeping that Pathetic Blue S. :)

Instead of an oil thread, how about...tires? :dance

Cheers!

That Al guy is incorrigible. :laugh

And I think your taste in fine ales and lagers qualifies you as an honorary Canadian. I have a good feeling we'll be hearing from you again, young man. :thumb

Bill,
Your presence here will be sorely missed. We are a community of amigos y amigas... you are always welcome in the BMW MOA family. I wish you well my friend.

Reece
Your friendly neighborhood
SECMOA

Thanks Reece, this has been a significant part of my life these last few years, definitely will miss hanging around this great gang.

Cheers! :)

That Al guy is incorrigible. :laugh

And I think your taste in fine ales and lagers qualifies you as an honorary Canadian. I have a good feeling we'll be hearing from you again, young man. :thumb

Yeah, incorrigible is one word I’d use...among others! :)

Thanks for the honor, if I were totally free to choose, I might move to Vancouver Island. Lot’s of good brewski’s up there, and mighty fine people too.

Next time you see a Maple Brown V90 with the Prancing Moose logo, give us a wave, eh? :thumb

F0A6DFED-A328-4F6A-9F95-C837A99511EA.jpeg

:wow Enjoy your grandkids! Hopefully you will have the only maple brown moose on Dancing Deer Way!:thumb:laugh:wave
Eugene

Back