• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Adios mis amigas

SeabeckS

Posting in Oilheads because that’s where I started my MOA journey.

Sold my wonderful S bike a couple of months ago after making the difficult decision to hang up my riding spurs. Had a great time riding on two wheels over a 50+ year span, but the time came to move along to another phase of my life.

My moto pleasure has been enhanced over the last several years by conversing with a number of most excellent people who also hang around this neck of the Internet woods. And even more so in meeting a few of y’all in person.

My membership expires in a couple of days, so just wanted to say goodbye before forum access goes away.

Have fun, be Safe! :dance

Sláinte!
Bill

Safe travels, Bill. This place won't be the same without you. :wave

PS I'm keeping the "Pathetic Blue" 1100S.

The oilhead photo thread will stand as your "I was here", forever taunting those with lesser bikes.

Thanks for being part of the community, it's been a pleasure:wave

, Good luck in future endeavors

Amigas??? OK sure. Whatever. :laugh

I've enjoyed your sense of humour and helpful posts. The S/RS ribbing contest will not be as much fun to read without you around. Sorry to see you go. :wave

Wait... can an S handle a sidehack? :scratch

Anyway... https://youtu.be/4SOj4hcOqHw

Last edited:
Definitely, we'll miss you.

Do tell what comes next?

Voni
sMiling

Have a health challenge happening, focusing on my wife and family.

But for fun, going to Europe next spring to pick up a new Volvo, doing a Rhine River cruise with an extension in Amsterdam. Never been a world traveler, but never too late. :)

After that, who knows? :dance

Thanks for being part of the community, it's been a pleasure:wave

, Good luck in future endeavors

Thanks Steve, it’s been fun with you around. Stay shiny side up with all those lovely bikes. Take care of that lady, you have a great one!

Cheers!

Amigas??? OK sure. Whatever. :laugh

I've enjoyed your sense of humour and helpful posts. The S/RS ribbing contest will not be as much fun to read without you around. Sorry to see you go. :wave

Wait... can an S handle a sidehack? :scratch

Anyway... https://youtu.be/4SOj4hcOqHw

Thanks!

And...amigo=friend, amigas=friends. At least that’s what Senór Arcinega told me in high school...I think!

An S could handle anything, but why ruin the perfect ride?

I’ll definitely miss doing battle with those dastardly RS people, guess I’ll have to sublimate by giving our dogs a bad time! (Good thing about poodles? They’re smart! Bad thing about poodles? They’re VERY smart!!)

Cheers!

Back