Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Adios mis amigas

Left Coast Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by SeabeckS View Post
    The V90 we’re getting only has a puny turbo and supercharged powerplant of 316bhp.
    Humph...barely adequate power to get you down the road. Then again, you rode a pencil lead grey and school bus yellow S so you're used to low performance. (gotta get those shots in while you're still able to respond )

Quote Originally Posted by BC1100S View Post
    Humph...barely adequate power to get you down the road. Then again, you rode a pencil lead grey and school bus yellow S so you're used to low performance. (gotta get those shots in while you're still able to respond )
    Ouch! That hurt!

NOT! (Considering the source)

...youíll have to try harder dear sir, the clock is ticking.
    Bill Johnston

Bill,

I've enjoyed the conversation for the past several years and I wish you all the best. The Volvo station wagon leaves me a bit speechless. I would have guessed an S model.
    Cave contents: 16 R12RS, 13 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & SawStop PCS175
    1) My expectations are never low enough & 2) Incompetence is infinite ........David Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by 36654 View Post
    Bill,

I've enjoyed the conversation for the past several years and I wish you all the best. The Volvo station wagon leaves me a bit speechless. I would have guessed an S model.
    Thanks, Iíve also enjoyed our conversations here as well.

I thought about a BMW Z4, but we need room for the dogs...lol. Weíre on a somewhat steep private road that is challenging on those rare occasions that it snows here. Iím not interested in putting chains on to go one mile, I did enough of that driving trucks at Tahoe in the past!

Take care!

PS. The back seat drivers... Rudi and Jackson
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bill Johnston