Thread: Service Shop Birmingham or Baton Rouge??

Service Shop Birmingham or Baton Rouge??

Hey all

Just purchased a new to me GS650. This is my second BMW bike and glad to be riding one again. However it has been a while since my last Beemer so I am not in the loop anymore on where to service. I am located in Jackson, MS and it looks like Birmingham and Baton Rouge are closest dealerships. Basically I want to get a full service checkup on bike as this one has been sitting idle awhile. Does anyone have any feedback on these two locations?

Thanks in advance

Sandman

Baton rouge

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why? Any specific reason?
    Last edited by Voni; 10-10-2017 at 02:44 PM.
    Brian Hinton
    2007 R1200R
    2007 K1200GT
    1987 K75T

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman78 View Post
    Hey all

Just purchased a new to me GS650. This is my second BMW bike and glad to be riding one again. However it has been a while since my last Beemer so I am not in the loop anymore on where to service. I am located in Jackson, MS and it looks like Birmingham and Baton Rouge are closest dealerships. Basically I want to get a full service checkup on bike as this one has been sitting idle awhile. Does anyone have any feedback on these two locations?

Thanks in advance

Sandman
    I recently took a trip from Charlotte, NC to Austin, TX and needed some assistance in Baton Rouge with a tire. I was very happy with the BMW dealer there. They were friendly and sorted out my tire issue and even had the bushes for the front suspension recall and offered to do that fix while I waited. I would certainly go back there if I was in the area and in need of any work doing on my motorcycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk