• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello from Ontario, Canada

richardus

I joined today after trying out the trial membership. I don't think I'll be able to take advantage of the Rallys and meets as Im way up here in Ontario and
I haven't seen anything organized for this area, but I do like the magazines and the forums. For those of you who think we live in igloos up here, I took this
pic two weeks ago on a weekend excursion. It was sweltering hot!

20170924_071445.jpg

I don't think I'll be able to take advantage of the Rallys and meets as Im way up here in Ontario and
I haven't seen anything organized for this area, but I do like the magazines and the forums.!

If it happens next year in the St Thomas area the abc rally takes place during the may 24 weekend also you can go to the finger Lakes rally Labour day weekend

Welcome to the MOA Forum!

Did I meet you last week in Simcoe Ontario at Sobeys?

You don't see many BMW Scooters around.

Welcome to the forum from Salt Lake City, Utah. Canadian ex-pat myself from Windsor, Ontario. Hey, don't ruin that "frozen Canadian tundra" stereotype for us that live in the US. I like to tell tall tales of my frozen youth and eating seal blubber stew and caribou to those that are gullible enough to buy it. Worked best when I lived in parts of Texas.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was scrolling through my older threads and discovered that I had missed these responses. Keep forgetting to check that notification box!

Im from Meaford Ontario. Grey-Bruce counties. A great biking area!

Tent is not proven to be polar bear proof, though on that very trip I was alone in the park and wolves started howling from close by. I admit I was a little freaked out.

Im keeping my eye out for rallies that are closer. Would like to check one out and it would make a good destination for a weekend trip.

I believe that the Ontario Moto Guzzi club has an August get together each August in your area (beemers are welcomed). As was previously mentioned, the May 24 weekend has the ABC Rally at Springfield Conservation area, just west of Aylmer and Finger Lakes on Labour Day is a day's ride from Meaford. Another one day run from Meaford in mid-August is the Four Winds Rally in NW Pennsylvania and like the Finger Lakes area, excellent riding, excellent rally. Also in PA is the RA National Rally this year. The Green Mountain Rally (September) in Vermont is only a day's ride from your location. May 4th has Ohio's Great Hopewell Rally.

Be certain to check out the Events button at the top of this page. As the riding season approaches, more rallies will be posted.

Cheers!

Paul

ABC Ralley

If it happens next year in the St Thomas area the abc rally takes place during the may 24 weekend also you can go to the finger Lakes rally Labour day weekend

If you rider your scooter the ABC riders will let you buy beer for the rally :)

Back