• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Looking for a painter in MN

lljanssen

I have a 2003 K1200GT with 148,000 (one owner) miles on it. I dropped it recently and had to replace a fairing panel with a used one. I am having trouble finding someone willing to paint the panel and a few other parts showing their age. Can anyone recommend a willing and able painter, preferably in the Mpls/St. Paul area? Needless to say, I'm not looking for a custom paint job, only something to return it to its normal appearance. Thanks.

Can't help you on the paint but chances are one of the Members can.
Welcome to the forum!
Gary

I have a 2003 K1200GT with 148,000 (one owner) miles on it. I dropped it recently and had to replace a fairing panel with a used one. I am having trouble finding someone willing to paint the panel and a few other parts showing their age. Can anyone recommend a willing and able painter, preferably in the Mpls/St. Paul area? Needless to say, I'm not looking for a custom paint job, only something to return it to its normal appearance. Thanks.

Brian at Moon Motors used to, but don't know if he still does. Does a great job

Back