• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Source for workshop manual 09R1200RT

rtcmack

Does anybody know of a good source for a workshop service manual for an 09R1200RT? I have a Haynes manual but am hoping for something more official with exploded parts diagrams.

TIA
Colin

The rep-rom disc from BMW dealers is the real deal, be wary of copies off the ' net as sometimes they are only a portion of the original. Yes, a bit pricey...but if doing bigger tasks well worth it

I seem to do best with both the disc and the Haynes as one helps "interpret" the other.......for me.
OM

I seem to do best with both the disc and the Haynes as one helps "interpret" the other.......for me.
OM

Likewise, sometimes have to look at Haynes and Clymers and verify with factory info for torque values and such...there have been discrepancies :banghead

+1 on the Rep-ROM. Part # 01 59 8 559 606 at a dealer. Max BMW has it at $111.04. It seems like a lot until you check the labor rate at a dealer. You'll need a Windows computer with a DVD drive.

The parts fiche at Max BMW has exploded views which can sometimes be helpful. The views may lack detail or look a little different from your parts, as some drawings are not always updated from year to year. The Max fiche also has useful photos of many parts, and actual installation instructions for some parts.

Back