Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Upgraded rear turn signals on my -09 K1300s

Got another set of LED bulbs today, this time only a T10 bulb but is was bright enough to replace a w16w for front turnsignal bulb. Color is a really deep orange so it will work great in clear/smoked lens applications like the front of K1300s.
    Came in retail packaging, the feel and build quality is premium, how they stand up over time i don't know.
    No warnings from canbus.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2pcs...311.0.0.InYV3H
    Bmw K1300S 2009 , Lava orange metallic.

Today i took the resistors out of the bike, recoced the zfe to accept led turnsignals and parking lights. No lampwarning, no hyperflash.

Used motoscan ultimate app on my phone and connected to the bike through a unicarscan ucsi2000. Took 2 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by mattias_k1300 View Post
    Today i took the resistors out of the bike, recoced the zfe to accept led turnsignals and parking lights. No lampwarning, no hyperflash.

Used motoscan ultimate app on my phone and connected to the bike through a unicarscan ucsi2000. Took 2 minutes.
    More details on this, please? Is this a simple toggle in the ZFE settings (LED= yes/no) or do you need to enter a particular amount of current? Are there other values in the ZFE that you can modify?
    Larry
    2006 R1200RT

Values are active or deactivated for most parameters. There are a lot of things that can be changed.

But to use led simply connect to the bike with ignition on, select zfe scroll to LED Low consumption KL58R and choose aktiv/active.

Press perform coding. Bike flashes headlight and does a pre ride check running all actuators and flashes the kombi. Wait 30 seconds that is done and turn ignition off. Wait 1 minute and then turn ignition on. Done. You should now be able to use led in all lights without warnings displayed.

For the taillight there is a separate setting.

Quote Originally Posted by mattias_k1300 View Post
    Values are active or deactivated for most parameters. There are a lot of things that can be changed.

But to use led simply connect to the bike with ignition on, select zfe scroll to LED Low consumption KL58R and choose aktiv/active.

Press perform coding. Bike flashes headlight and does a pre ride check running all actuators and flashes the kombi. Wait 30 seconds that is done and turn ignition off. Wait 1 minute and then turn ignition on. Done. You should now be able to use led in all lights without warnings displayed.

For the taillight there is a separate setting.
    Thanks for the information. It is nice to see alternatives to the expensive GS-911, especially with additional capabilities.
    Larry
    2006 R1200RT