• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New to the Forum

cshoe

Shoey
Hello out there,

I wanted to say hello and give a shout out to any fellow riders in Western Mass. I'm new to the area and would like to connect with some fellow riders.

Thanks!

Welcome to you! I grew up in Springfield, and still ride a lot in your area. I went out to NY State last Friday across MA 122A from Holden, then US 202 then MA 2. I do like to head down through your home, then east on MA 9.

I'm a member of the Yankee Beemers (a BMW MOA chartered club). See: http://www.yankeebeemers.org The next breakfast meeting is 10/15 in Mendon, MA. You're certainly welcome to come to the meeting, have some breakfast, and meet the crowd. Information is on the YB website.

Hope to meet you!

Back