• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Fever Returns-Logic Is Beaten to Submissiom

rudyinla

I have a perfectly wonderful enjoyable 2015 R1200R.

I have a very wonderful 2016 K1600GT.

I want to only have one bike.

I went into my dealer to decide between a GS and an RT.

I want the Bagger I saw there. A lot. A whole many much very too much very many much dollars lot.

I am currently wearing a rubber band on my wrist and snap it hard whenever I think of the bike.

I expect my wrist to be beet red by Monday.

Will this help?
16530975881880f1fd642299d5385291.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I understand completely...

...I am having the same thoughts. Since I am used to riding an RT, I rode a GTL to see if I thought the bike would be too big or too "unsportlike". I thought it was actually pretty nimble, easy to ride, and didn't really feel any bigger than the RT. And that engine is really smooth.

I put down a deposit on the Bagger that is due to arrive in late September.

Fortunately, my wife agrees that the bike looks cool and that if I want it, I should get it. Just one of the many reasons I married this girl.

Back