• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Chicago, Niagara Falls, Maine, NY and everything in between: 2750 Miles

masupert

sup909
I recently completed a trip from Chicago heading to Niagara Falls. From there we visited the Highlands area of Ontario before making our way all the way to Old Orchard Beach in Maine. We then made our way back towards Chicago through Vermont, New Hampshire and Lake Placid in upstate New York. It was a wonderful trip. You can check out my photos, GPS files and all the details over on my blog.

http://blog.matthewsupert.me/ridelog-niagara-falls-ontario-maine-vermont-new-hampshire-and-new-york

I planned this trip out by first inputting my destinations into RoadTrippers.com> It is a fantastic site for planning road trips and it really gives you some great suggestions for roadside attractions. This is the link for that if you are interested. They also partner with KOA for all your campers out there. Unfortunately it doesn't export easily to a routing app.

From there I built my actual route in Garmin's Basecamp. and I have to say it worked out great for the most part. The Garmin really did a great job of finding some twisty roads for us on our route and my Navigator Street worked great.

Back