Thread: New Member in North Central Idaho

New Member in North Central Idaho

Greetings! I am looking to become a 1200 GSA owner from the 2010 - 2013 model years. Wilbers or Ohlins shocks will be a big plus as will an aftermarket seat and a tall windscreen. Hopefully, the bike I'm looking for will be within 1,000 miles of where I live. I'm looking to do real adventure riding and my Aprilia Futura is a pure road bike. Any references or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Welcome and good luck with your search.
    Gary Phillips - #6322
    Wildland Firefighter, Retired, Riggins, ID
    Heartland Moto Locos BMW Riders
    '77 R100/7 Dirt Hack, '83 R80ST, '85 K100RS w/EML, '00 R1100RS

Welcome to the forum! Have you checked the Marketplace link at the top of the page? I used the advanced searched and checked the box for GS and Dual sport...saw a few bikes which fit your description. Worth checking out!
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    Welcome to the forum! Have you checked the Marketplace link at the top of the page? I used the advanced searched and checked the box for GS and Dual sport...saw a few bikes which fit your description. Worth checking out!
    I've been checking the marketplace for some time now and have found a few that are close. There was a 2011 GSA for sale in Incline Village, NV but the listing was just pulled in the last day or so. Is there anyway to find that listing and contact the owner?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pslater51 View Post
    I've been checking the marketplace for some time now and have found a few that are close. There was a 2011 GSA for sale in Incline Village, NV but the listing was just pulled in the last day or so. Is there anyway to find that listing and contact the owner?

Thanks!
    Not that I'm aware of. I checked craigslist in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area and there are no 2011 GSA motorcycles for sale there.
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!