Thread: MOA discounts at campgrounds, and hotels?

MOA discounts at campgrounds, and hotels?

Hello all, I'm a new member. I was wondering if anyone has booked any hotels through MOA to get the discounts, or used any available campground discounts. I'm trying to figure out if you must book through the MOA website to get the discounts on hotels, or if you can ask if they offer discount to MOA members when you call them directly. (Used to work this way for me when I worked fo VWofA). Just wondering if anyone has experience with this, as I'm wandering out west for the rest of the month, and would like to mix it up with camping, and hotels when appropriate. Just trying to get my ducks in a row. Thanks in advance!

Hi! Not sure I have any specific answer but there was a thread on discounts in this thread. It might give you something to work with...or ask more questions!!

https://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread...els-or-Podcast
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

It is unlikely that a hotel chain is going to recognize the MOA name if you try to book direct at the hotel. 9 times out 10, it requires booking online with the appropriate discount codes, etc. I would encourage you to work from the member discount page. It will make it easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ted Moyer
    '12 DL650, '06 R1200RT, '78 R100RS Motosport, '72 XL250, '83 RZ350, '94 KLX650, '80 GS850G

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    Hi! Not sure I have any specific answer but there was a thread on discounts in this thread. It might give you something to work with...or ask more questions!!

https://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread...els-or-Podcast
    Quote Originally Posted by t2moyer View Post
    It is unlikely that a hotel chain is going to recognize the MOA name if you try to book direct at the hotel. 9 times out 10, it requires booking online with the appropriate discount codes, etc. I would encourage you to work from the member discount page. It will make it easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the info!