• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

South Chicagoland riders?

medic_moto

Hello everyone,
I'm a new member, and my anonymous book has not come in yet so I am just trying to find some people in my area to do some rides on the weekends, and maybe some camping before the winter gets here. Drop me a line if anyone is interested!

There is an electronic version of the Anonymous book on the MOA website, not sure if it updates real-time or in advance of printed copy. Far West Chicago suburbs here. Hotel camping when on multiple day rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicago members

Going to Airhead tech day 9/23/207 , will be camping at Moraine View State Park 9/21 to 9/24 I will be hauling Airhead up so will have room to bring stuff to make camping comfortable. Pm me if you want to go or have questions. (Camping part) check with Airhead Beemer Club , Illinois Airmarshal James Strickland at woodnsteel1@gmail.com on tech day
DAVID

There is an electronic version of the Anonymous book on the MOA website, not sure if it updates real-time or in advance of printed copy. Far West Chicago suburbs here. Hotel camping when on multiple day rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out!

Going to Airhead tech day 9/23/207 , will be camping at Moraine View State Park 9/21 to 9/24 I will be hauling Airhead up so will have room to bring stuff to make camping comfortable. Pm me if you want to go or have questions. (Camping part) check with Airhead Beemer Club , Illinois Airmarshal James Strickland at woodnsteel1@gmail.com on tech day
DAVID

Thanks for the information. That event sounds awesome. I'm camping in Utah/Colorado that week, but when I return the 1st of October I am purchasing a R75/5. It's ridable, and runs, just needs a good freshen up/restore. I take it that event happens annually? I would love to hear of more events for bikes like this. Any idea's where to look?

Chicago tech day

DAVID

Chicago tech day October 14, 2017 location Blue Island, Illinois should be close to your location again contact James Strickland at above email address and JOIN AIRHEAD BEEMER CLUB you will not believe the wealth of information and the willingness to help you use that information. Rumor has it that some members like beer so they may drink one while you work on your bike, while they share their knowledge.

Chicago tech day October 14, 2017 location Blue Island, Illinois should be close to your location again contact James Strickland at above email address and JOIN AIRHEAD BEEMER CLUB you will not believe the wealth of information and the willingness to help you use that information. Rumor has it that some members like beer so they may drink one while you work on your bike, while they share their knowledge.

Awesome. Will do, and that's not a problem. I enjoy a good a beer as well, so I'll be in good company.

Thanks!

Back