• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

LED Lights for 2007 k1200gt

Goodbob99

I want to add Denali 2.0 DM lights as running lights so that people can asee me and zi get a little more light at night. I want to tap into the parking lights so that they go one automatically and shut off automatically. Any easy way to do this? I searched the library and didn't find what I wanted. Sorry, I am a newbie and love my bike.

Found it.

Thanks to petemiko's post, I was able to solve the problem. The BMW shop wanted to charge $200 for what turned out to be a ten minute job. Thank you...great forum.

Thanks to petemiko's post, I was able to solve the problem. The BMW shop wanted to charge $200 for what turned out to be a ten minute job. Thank you...great forum.

Can you direct me to the post that you quoted from petemiko?
I've search, but unable to find it.
Thanks

petemiko

Can you direct me to the post that you quoted from petemiko?
I've search, but unable to find it.
Thanks

Sorry, I didn't see your request. As I recall, it gave directions on how to power the lights by tapping into a source close to the battery that shuts off when you turn off the bike. It's connected to the headlights.

Back