• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Fall 2017 It's Started

A couple more from the Blue Ridge Parkway

Near Little Switzerland, I spotted this small creek:
L1001652-M.jpg

Still some nice color at 4000'
L1001638-M.jpg

Mike

Your a lucky man mikegc nice pictures I think if it was that pretty out and I was riding I would have a hard time staying on the road

Fall is finally coming to the Big Bend of Texas, though it was still 84 degrees today!

IMG_5493.jpg

Voni
sMiling

Voni,
Glad to see the F800 out and about! We had SNOW shower in the area yesterday, but just a light dusting. :thumb I see Paul has his blue jacket on.

Fall is finally coming to the Big Bend of Texas, though it was still 84 degrees today!

Voni
sMiling

We were 86 degrees below that, this morning. :(

But this must be your best weather time of year. Enjoy.

Fall about done?

We have had a few hard freezes so leaves most likely will change colors no more. It's 71 now and storms a coming so a few last pictures before the mighty leaf fall.IMG_1695.jpgIMG_1694.jpgIMG_1691.jpg

Thanks for posting your pictures most of mine taken from front of house last one from the back of house

Fall 2018

Hard to believe another year gone after several fun camp outs and a really great first rally in Des Moines a few fall pictures.
1st Robert Allerton Park, if you are ever in central Illinois near Monticello, Illinois take some time and go see it’s free and very nice.

7A6098F8-EF89-476D-9DF1-6A8A24666E8F.jpeg

Next two at the house

A577FE64-1DFD-4138-8528-736369E59DBC.jpeg

E512E240-2C1D-472C-A1F1-8A238BF130A1.jpg

Did exact same thing 3rd time not a charm, apple rotation applied

Fall 2018

1FF0B6AC-7067-4DF8-8861-9B2271B7B8E6.jpg

Uploaded 2 photos in previous post no problem this one had to go through hell all photos taken same time walked out front door and snap, snap, and snap why one would not upload?
Uploaded but rotated oh well you get the picture

Finally got some nice color here in SE Pennsylvania.

DSC_5314-L.jpg

DSC_5297-Edit-2-L.jpg

DSC_5217-L.jpg

Fall Colors

Thanks for the pictures very nice, I assume at your locations day after you took photos you had a cold windy rainy day with very heavy leaf fall :)

Yes, those were from Friday with much rain overnight and very windy on Saturday. Still have a few leaves on the trees. :)

Fall???.... the hell you say. Winter starts Saturday in Western Montana. Annie and I were blissfully roaming around in Colorado and Utah when we discovered that we had not received the memo. 3-6 inches of snow expected this weekend, so we had to make a bee line home so we can watch the grandkids on Tuesday.

Back