• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New from DFW

GaryRA

Hi Everyone,
I guess you can call me new. I had a '90 K-100 LT years ago, but have been riding cruisers since I re-married in 2003. I have been spending most of my time lately on a '14 Harley Ultra Limited. I just picked up a new '17 R1200 GSA. Guess I was tired of having to turn around when the pavement ended. I remember how much fun I had on my BMW in the 90's and am looking forward to a new style of riding. My biggest issues now are which items to add to the bike next and where to intentionally find places away from the pavement. Feel free to ping me with suggestions to get away from the Metro-mess.

Gary
Euless, TX

Hi Gary - Welcome to the BMW world and to the Forum!

In your area there are a number of active BMW clubs. My good friend Mike Valentin is the President of BMW/DFW which is a chartered club of the BMW MOA. Here is the URL: http://www.bmwdfw.org

GaryRA, welcome to the Darkside.
As John suggested we'll be happy to help you out.
Give me a call...my email is mvalspeed@aol.com. There's good stuff happening, good timing to connect with the club.:wave

Welcome to the forum. I gave up my HD Ultra Limited for my RT. Miss the HD in many ways, but love the RT. Sounds like your able to have the best of both worlds...lucky you!

Back