Thread: What am I??

What am I??

I have a 2017 BMW R1200GS.
    Am I an "airhead", "oil head", "hex head/cam head" or what?
    I need help with my "anti-theft alarm(DWA): P.76 in the manual is NO help!) because the tech who installed it did not have the latest software to update it & could not find it. Software is the bane of the computer world.
    Believe it or not BMW actually charged me $6 to get the manual for my alarm but I do not have the manual yet. I do have the alarm installed though. Not sure the manual will help though as I have no way of updating the software on my bike & even if I did I would not do it cause 1 comma out of place could mess up the entire system!
    If anyone can help & advise me I would very much appreciate it as I am a newbie to this site & BMWs.
    Any suggestions will help too as "you don't know what you don't know until you ask & are told."
    Thank you
    My religion is love & kindness.
    "Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud."

Welcome to the forum! Unless I'm missing something my guess is that you're bike would be a Wethead...it should be if it has water cooling and a radiator.
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Back in the saddle again mikegalbicka's Avatar
    I have the alarm on my 07RT but my manual for it doesn't have that many pages. What kind of help with it do you need? Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

What are you?

You sound like a MOAner to me!

JK!!!

Don't worry... no one ever steals BMWs.

Welcome here, though... I do offer one clue, you're not an Airhead

Ian
    Go soothingly through the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________
    '67 Trail 90 || '86 R80 G/SPD+ || '97 F650ST || '00 1150 GS || '06 HP2e || '07 Xchallenge || '14 Grom

Quote Originally Posted by mikegalbicka View Post
    What kind of help with it do you need? Feel free to PM me if you have questions.