• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New member and bike

pselsberry30

Picked up this beauty yesterday and took a 200 mile ride home.

ZVhJJIrwg2D8vgDJsid7SmyKbgLpuDjIQMem9hMvwEkjpbdXhtM_C0BV4tDdvy1qynU9ph0EN6WWT6-YqnjvlgIey0sgVlR9XCV5vWvN25f_AyuvDL7O54IsiJyzG4Ob8ub2EHLGycG8W3yUX32rkXlCqj35v0lqGoVh4iJ_O_vy-EbnEUkjPHXNWXbz1CDxMj4dVcznelZYFJUi-uSDA2itHnCMQ3vddyZm4ZLTNuEES2oKACtF6sSkjngKWs1E8w1PCMvYCQPJdpPj3vIK3DjMFiyfLIJzyvxFaTEXueji_c_GfZ-JTzEVDp5GagLwatKD0ZPMfMdYpNAuVLK7NaY2gnRSer-SfZLSMwg1d5-9DULAM_VPSFc57c_ta-b5wPCZr5jTvMcjmQTQF0idz11WOHi5swQPb7yZHztdekZL-lDwAVj6TWynVbcWtMKbO0lr9tvQB1A-1weXvopZ_crgqRqzWSif7JIW_IwgTVBY3_cDO2Bd8zUD3Dh7bebAxlJNu_0CfostOWPrdUIMgmtQOa1IMz84u2Gst6IcwUyptDx8T_YPQI068AF-jklE1-CjFzyiTJSA7z0YdcAr_i0nscEDuanLEYej8nJT0DnxUJxF76Id=w383-h638-no

Traded the 2013 Multistrada GT - got a great deal on a 2016 BMW Executive Demo with 173 miles, a great dealer experience at Kissell Motorsports in State College PA.
New location, *St Augustine FL and commute - 35 mins on I95, made a switch back to a bigger bike an easy decision, as the Multi gets blown around by bigger vehicles especially on the highway.
The bike is extremely smooth and fast - definitely the easiest bike to ride fast that I have ever ridden, and really handled well on some secondary roads.
Gotta learn a lot on the electronics - hopefully can get the wife on the back of this bike more, she never really got along with the Multi and liked the C14 seating better - haven't decided which top case yet.
Any hints or tips let me know.

Paul

Last edited:
Paul -

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like the new bike will be better suited for commuting.

Looks like there are some settings on your photo account that need to be updated...your picture doesn't show on the forum.

Back