• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW Riders in West Georgia

jacobite

Looking for BMW riders in the West corner of Georgia to ride with. Used to ride with BMW Atlanta group but they are 50 miles to hook up with. I am in Carrollton, Ga. just east of the Alabama line.

I'm over in Alabama .... still a good ways from you, but we ride all the time. I have some friends who live in Carrollton and they are beemer Owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

re

Over off 278 near Dallas.

Having interested in getting a group of BMW guys/gals to ride together with. It is getting old, finding only Harley people to ride with.

Anytime you looking to ride. PM and I will get you my contact info.

BMW Rider in Carrollton

Looking for BMW riders in the West corner of Georgia to ride with. Used to ride with BMW Atlanta group but they are 50 miles to hook up with. I am in Carrollton, Ga. just east of the Alabama line.

I live in Carrollton, GA....looking to ride. PM me.

New guy in N. Georgia

I will be in Blairsville for the summer and looking to do some riding. Mostly pavement with some dirt roads thrown in.I would like to meet up with some local riders.

Back