• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Good shop in North Seattle area?

glwestcott

Just moved to Mill Creek, WA about 20 minutes north of Seattle. Looking for a good shop - preferably independent - for my 2006 R1200RT.

Just moved to Mill Creek, WA about 20 minutes north of Seattle. Looking for a good shop - preferably independent - for my 2006 R1200RT.

Never visited his shop, but Mike Valentine on Aurora Ave north seems to have a solid reputation.

Welcome to the Evergreen State!

:)

These are the Independent shops that I'm aware of in WA

Brooks Motor Works (Private residence - By Appointment Only)
8620 Pacific Ave SE
Olympia WA 98513
(360) 413-5928

Motorcycle Classics (BMW Service) ( Private residence)
10804 E 7th Ave
Spokane Valley WA 99206
(509) 928-3261

Vallantine Motor Works
3909 Aurora Ave N
Seattle WA 98103
(206) 781-7945

Hope this help

If you know of any other, please contact me so I can add them to by database.

I've taken mine to Lynnwood Motoplex on Highway 99. Their prices seem reasonable and they seem well trained. No complaints at all with them.

When I bought my tires from them, they looked up the price online and then matched that. And the removal and re-installation on the bike was only $30 per wheel. You can't ask for more.

FWIW, I live between Martha Lake and Mill Creek. If you're looking for someone to ride with, let me know.

Chris

Back