• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Just a thought

OFOAM1

OFOAM
I just sent my camping gear to the fairgrounds. I know many do this and I've done it for the last 3 rallies. But I got to thinking (never a good idea), what happens to your gear if the unfortunate happens and you either can't go or suffer a trip interruption. How do you get your stuff back?

I just sent my camping gear to the fairgrounds. I know many do this and I've done it for the last 3 rallies. But I got to thinking (never a good idea), what happens to your gear if the unfortunate happens and you either can't go or suffer a trip interruption. How do you get your stuff back?

I have also done what you've done (sent bulk gear ahead of me), and my arrival in Johnson City was waylayed a couple of days due to the RT breaking down in Indianapolis. A phone call proved most helpful.

I'd suggest you just contact the rally chair for Receiving and speak directly with them. They could just take your box(es) over to UPS (on-site) sometime during the rally and ship it back to you. Simply provide them with credit card info to make that happen.

Let's wish for good fortune and successful attendance! :thumb

Last edited:
From the Rally FAQ (also in the phone app):

SHIPPING TO THE RALLY

Packages should be shipped to arrive no earlier than Wednesday, July 5. Label all packages as follows:

YOUR NAME (i.e. John Doe )
Utah State Fairpark, BMW MOA
155 N 1000 W
Salt Lake City UT 84116

PICKING UP ITEMS AT THE RALLY

MOA Receiving will be located in the south end of the Discovery Building.
Your packages will be available for pick up during these hours:
Monday, July 10 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday, July 11 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, July 12 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday, July 13 through Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Mailing Address

I just realized I forgot something and am on the road. Mailing address anyo? 5

Paul, only because you're from London, Ontario, I'll send you a PM if you need a local mailing address in SLC. Originally from Windsor, Ontario myself and this will be my first rally. D.

Back