• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Lace, Grace, & Gears

caarmstrong

Hello Ladies,

I'm a little nervous - this is my first post ever, so please bear with me.
Ladies if you are interested in helping set a world record of most lady riders in one place, please plan to attend the Lace, Grace, & Gears motorcycle rally in Bandera, Texas September 28 - Oct 1, 2017, http://www.lacegracegears.com

This will be my first rally without my BFFe (best friend forever & ever) - we've been to the past 4 MOA international rallies, not going to Utah this year :(

I'm excited to hopefully be part of a MASSIVE gathering of lady riders!

Oh I almost forgot - I've been riding my F800ST for 5 years! We've been to Oregon, Minnesota, Montana, New York, and the tip of Texas - she is awesome.
CAA

PS Forgot to ask if anyone is interested perhaps we can meet up in Bandera

Last edited:
Back